This page contains links to iPass, VPN, and other networking-related software for use by members of the SCS community.
- For Windows XP Professional, Windows Vista (Enterprise, Business and Ultimate), and Windows 7 (Enterprise and Ultimate). Both 32 and 64-bit versions of all Windows OSes listed above are now supported by the lastest version of iPass. There is no client available for Home Editions of any Windows OS.
- For Pocket PC 2003
- Pocket PC 2003 iPass client with Broadband phonebook installer (executable, about 1.9 MB)
- Pocket PC 2003 iPass client with Modem phonebook installer (executable, about 1.6 MB)
- Pocket PC 2003 iPass manual (pdf, about 200k)
- For iPhone and iPad
- Download the app free of charge from the Apple App Store
- iPhone/iPad Configuration Code (.txt file)
- For MacOS X 10.1.5 through 10.4 Only works with modem on MacBook Air
- MacOS X 10.1.5 to 10.4 iPass client install package (ver. 2.3.9, .dmg file, about 4.7 MB)
- For MacOS X 10.5 and later, including MacBook Air
- MacOS X 10.5 and later iPass client install package (ver. 3.1, .dmg file, about 1 MB)
- iPass 3.1 for MacOS X 10.5 and later Configuration Code and notes (.txt file)
- iPass 3.1 for Mac User Guide (.pdf file)
Cisco AnyConnect VPN Software
- iPhone - iPad
- iPhone - iPad Readme This page contains SCS-specific installation instructions.
- Windows Readme This page contains SCS-specific installation instructions.
- Windows XP, Vista, and 7 (32 and 64-bit) [.msi file, about 2.4 MB]
- Windows XP, Vista, and 7 (32 and 64-bit) Profile Updater