SCS Cyrus Post-Migration Steps
Review the pre-migration page before configuring your email client to avoid the possible loss of contacts, calendars, signatures, rules, and local mail folders.
Step 1: Configure Email
- Configure your email client and mobile device for the appropriate email service.
- Andrew Exchange Configuration
- Andrew G Suite Configuration
Step 2: Spam
- Visit emailtools.cmu.edu
- Select Spam Settings.
- Based on information you gathered in the pre-migration steps, re-enter your mail forwarding and spam preferences.
Step 3: Signatures
- Use the text file you created and re-enter your signatures.
- Search "signatures" in your email client's help for steps.
Step 4: Contacts
- Using the backup file you created, import your contacts
- Search "import contacts" in your email client's help for steps.
Step 4: Calendar
- Using the backup file you created, import your calendar (for archival purposes)
- Search "import calendar" in your email client's help for steps.
If you have any questions regarding the steps below, please contact the SCS Help Desk at x8-4231 or send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.