Create a Kerberos instance
The Instance Manager can be used to create a Kerberos instance. Kerberos instances you may need to create include /mail (for checking your email on the SCS IMAP server) and /remote (for connecting to the SCS VPN).
To create a new instance with the Instance Manager:
- Click Create next to the instance you wish to create
- Enter and verify the password for the new instance
- Click Create Instance to create the instance and set the password
- How to choose a good password
- How to choose good passwords that are easily remembered.