NSF Workshop on Research Directions in the Principles of Parallel Computation
Student Travel Grants
Thanks to support from NSF, the workshop can
offer a limited number of travel grants to PhD students.
- Application deadline: May 30
- Notification: June 1
Please send an email to Phil Gibbons (email@example.com) with subject line "Workshop
Travel Grants" and include in the body
Successful applicants must submit receipts and a summary of expenses in order
to receive reimbursement.
- your name
- name of advisor and affiliation
- your many years you have been in your program
- prospective travel expenses
- any other sources of funding you may have or you applied for (including
money from your advisor)
Questions and Comments:
If you have any questions or comments, please send an email to Phil Gibbons
or Guy Blelloch (firstname.lastname@example.org).