Mark W. Perlin
Senior Research Computer Scientist in the School of Computer Science
Adjunct Faculty in Human Genetics, at the University of Pittsburgh
Affiliated with the Science and Technology Center,
the Keck Center for Advanced Training in Computational Biology.
Computational Genomics Group research
- Inner Product Mapping, for physical mapping of chromosomes.
- Automated Genotyping, for diagnosing disease and finding genes.
- The Gene Machine, for parallel genotyping and preventing disease.
The best way to contact me is
- by sending email to email@example.com,
- by telephone at (412) 521-7421, or
- by FAX at (412) 521-5204.
- Wean Hall 3212
- Phone: (412) 268-5297
- FAX: (412) 268-5576
- Barb Sandling
- Wean Hall 3204
- (412) 268-8860
School of Computer Science
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
- phone: (412) 521-7421, FAX: (412) 521-5204
- address: 5904 Beacon Street, Pittsburgh, PA 15217
Department of Human Genetics
University of Pittsburgh
Parran Hall, Room 725
130 DeSoto Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15261