Methods In Medical Image Analysis - Spring 2014
|Prahlad G Menon
Tuesday, 2:30pm - 3:30pm
Friday, 3:30pm - 5pm
- Machine Vision, Wesley E. Snyder & Hairong Qi
- Officially Recommended
- Insight into Images: Principles and Practice for Segmentation, Registration and Image Analysis, Terry S. Yoo (Editor)
- Useful if you want to build your bookshelf
- ITK Software Guide; The Insight Segmentation and Registration Toolkit, by Luis Ibanez and Will Schroeder
Insight into Images: Principles and Practice for Segmentation, Registration, and Image Analysis,
by Terry Yoo.
- C++ How to Program (4th Edition), by Harvey M. Deitel and Paul J. Deitel
- Using the STL; The C++ Standard Template Library (2nd Edition), by Robert Robson.
- Design Patterns; Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software, by Erich Gamma, et al.
Yourself C++ in 21 Days (4th edition), by Jesse Liberty
OpenGL Superbible (2nd edition), by Wright and Sweet - not really needed
for this class but may be useful for your project.
Other Local Courses in Biomedical Imaging, Processing, and Analysis
- Biomedical Imaging: Pitt BIOENG 1330/2330
- Introduction to Biophotonics: CMU BME 42-698P
- Introduction to Biomedical Imaging and Image Analysis: CMU BME 42-431 / ECE 18-496
- Computational Methods in Biomedical Engineering: CMU BME 42-663
Local Courses in C++
Brainweb brand synthetic MRI data