15-815 Automated Theorem Proving
Due Monday October 4
- Define an appropriate notion of proof term and extend
the implementation of unification shown in
class to a certifying theorem prover for unification logic.
- Define a notion of valid substitution in the presence of
parameter restrictions on existential variables.
- Define composition for substitutions.
- Prove the main properties of composition:
- If substitutions s1 and s2 are valid,
so is their composition s1 o s2
- t[s1 o s2] = (t[s1])[s2]