15-816 Modal Logic
Preliminary Information Below
- Assignments generally are given out Tuesday or Thursday in lecture
and are due one week later.
- Assignments must be your individual work.
You may discuss the homeworks with others, but you must write up and
hand in your own solutions.
- Homeworks may require an implementation, or simply a write-up
with pencil and paper or LaTeX.
- If you want to typeset your answers, we recommend proof.sty, a
collection of LaTeX
macros for type-setting deductions. We will post sample lecture notes.
- Emphasis is on correctness and
elegance. Some assignments may be very difficult. If
you cannot do them, write down your thoughts for partial credit, but
never hand back an incorrect "proof".
- Written homeworks are to be handed in at the beginning of lecture
on the due date.
| Jan 14
|| Assignment 1: L1.1, L1.4, L1.9, L2.1, L2.2, L2.10
|| LaTeX Example
|| Thu Jan 21
| Jan 21
|| Assignment 2: L3.1, L3.5, L4.1, L4.6, L4.9
|| Tue Feb 2
| Feb 2
|| Assignment 3: L5.2, L5.3, L7.1, L7.2, L7.3, L7.4
|| Tue Feb 9
| Feb 16
|| Assignment 4: L8.2, L8.10, L9.2, L9.3, L9.5
|| Tue Feb 23
| Feb 23
|| Assignment 5: L10.1, L10.2, L10.3, L10.4, L11.1, L11.2, L11.3
|| Tue Mar 2