Computational Genomics02-710/MSCBIO2070/10-810/03-715, Spring 2009
Joint CMU-Pitt Ph.D. Program in Computational Biology
School of Computer Science, Carnegie-Mellon University
- Lecture Time: Monday and Wednesday from 10:30-11:50am
- Lecture Location: Wean Hall 4623
- Recitation Time:Mondays 5:30pm-7:00pm
- Recitation Location: Wean Hall 4623
- Project report is due May 4.
- Poster session at NSH 3001, May 1, 3:30 pm onwards.
- HW4 is out. (Due Mon 4/20 at the beginning of class).
- Midterm exams are on March 23 in class. Open notes and open book, but no electronic devices or transmission devices permitted, except for non-programmable scientific calculators.
- HW3 is out. (Due Wed 3/18 at the beginning of class).
- HW2 is out. (Due Wed 2/25 at the beginning of class).
- HW1 is out. (Due Wed 2/11 at the beginning of class).
- Please note the changes in the recitation time.
- Class begins on Monday 1/12, see you in class!
- The class mailing list is 10810-09s-announce@cs. If you wish to email only the instructors, the email is 10810-09s-instr@cs
- If you are registered for the course, you have automatically been added to the mail group. If you are for some reason NOT receiving these announcements, you can subscribe via the 10810-09s-announce list page
© 2009 Eric Xing @ School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University