Advanced Introduction to Machine Learning10-715, Fall 2014
Eric Xing,   Barnabas Poczos
School of Computer Science, Carnegie-Mellon University
- Time: Monday and Wednesday, 10:30-11:50am
- Location: GHC 4211
- Recitations: TBA
- Class begins on Monday 9/8, see you in class!
- IF YOU ARE ON THE WAITING LIST: If the class is fully subscribed, you may still want to consider attending the first few lectures and see how the course develops. We will admit as many students from the waitlist as we can once we know how many registered students drop the course during the first two weeks.
- The class mailing list is 10715-announce@cs. If you wish to email only the instructors, the email is 10715-instructors@cs
- If you are registered for the course, you have automatically been added to the mail group. If you are for some reason NOT receiving these announcements, you can subscribe via the 10715-announce list page
© 2014 Eric Xing @ School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University