Probabilistic Graphical Models10-708, Spring 2013
School of Computer Science, Carnegie-Mellon University
- Time: Monday, Wednesday 10:30am-11:50am
- Location: HH B131
- Recitations: Thursdays 5:00-6:00pm, NSH 1305
- Final reports of all completed projects from 2013 class are released.
- Final project presentation: NSH 1305, May 6, 9AM - 1PM. Please check presentation schedule: Schedule
- Homework #4 is released. Due is Apr 22 at the beginning of class.
- We posted the plan for final project presentation.
- We set up policy for lateness in the class: you will receive a discount point if your presence (indicated by submission of your reading assignment) is after that cut off 10:30am. If you receive 3 points, your class grade will drop by half a ladder, i.e., from A to A-, from A- to B+, etc., and such drops are additive.
- Homework #3 is released. Due is Apr 1 at the beginning of class.
- Homework #2 is released. Due is Mar 18 at the beginning of class.
- Project proposal due date is extended to Thursday (Feb 14) noon. Please email your proposal to 10708-instr@cs.
- Students who asked for team formation in the public page should have received an email regarding a new team. If you still do not have a team, and did not receive an email from us, please contact us asap.
- Homework #1 is released. Due is Feb 25 at the beginning of class.
- The deadline for project proposal is extended to Feb 13. Please print and submit your project proposal (one per team) at the beginning class next Wednesday.
- If you have not found a team, please visit this public page, and put your name in a team where you want to work ASAP (Feb 7th).
- Project team formation deadline is tomorrow (Feb 4). For the students who have not done team formation, we will start making match.
- The deadlines for project are set: team formation report (Feb 4), project proposal (Feb 11), mid-term report (March 18), and final project report (May 8).
- Reading summary starts from 01-16-13 Wednesday. Due is at the beginning of each lecture.
- Class begins on 01-14-13 Monday, see you in class!
- If you are on the waiting list and not granted registration, please come to the class on the first day to learn more about chance of getting registered, we are working on having everyone registered but can not guarantee at this point.
- Scribe Template
- The class mailing list is 10708-announce@cs. You can send email to the instructors at 10708-instr@cs
© 2009 Eric Xing @ School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University