Probabilistic Graphical Models10-708, Spring 2014
School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University
- Time: Monday, Wednesday 4:30-5:50 pm
- Location: GHC 4307
- Recitations: Thursday 5pm at NSH 1305 (Starting Jan 23)
- Homework 3 has been posted, and is due on Monday, 03-17-14 at 4 pm.
- There is no lecture on Wednesday, 02-26-14.
- There is an extra lecture on Friday, 02-21-14. The video is available on the Lectures page.
- Homework 2 has been posted, and is due on Monday, 02-24-14 at 4 pm.
- Homework 1 has been posted, and is due on Wednesday, 01-29-14 at 4 pm.
- Sign up on this spreadsheet to scribe for one lecture.
- Please join the Canvas site for the course, which we will use to accept electronic homework submissions and post grades. If you did not receive an email invitation to join this site, please let us know!
- The first recitation will be held on Thursday, 01-23-14 from 5-6 pm in NSH 1305.
- The first reading summary is due on Wednesday, 01-15-14 at the beginning of the lecture.
- Class begins on Monday, 01-13-14. See you in class!
- If you are on the waiting list and have not been granted registration, please come to the class on the first day to learn more about your chance of getting enrolled in the class. We are working on getting everyone registered but can not guarantee that at this point.
- If you have any questions about class policies or course material, you can email all of the instructors at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use this list instead of individual email addresses to ensure a prompt response.
- The class mailing list is email@example.com.
© 2009 Eric Xing @ School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University