Machine Learning10-701/15-781, Fall 2008
School of Computer Science, Carnegie-Mellon University
- Time: Monday and Wednesday from 10:30-11:50am
- Location: NSH 1305
- Recitations: 6-7pm Thu (Location: NSH 1305)
- The class videos are NO longer available, because the university who owns the videos stops support the links.
- (Dec 4): There will be a recitation on the final on Friday 3-4pm in Wean 4623.
- (Dec 3): The final exam will be held in Porter Hall 100.
- (Nov 19): The final exam is scheduled on Dec 8th from 8:30-11:30am, and the place will be announced later. Poster session is on Dec 3rd from 2:30-5:30.
- (Nov 10): Homework 5 has been posted. Please download it from here.
- (Oct 28): Homework 4 has been posted. Please download it from here.
- (Oct 16): There will be an extra recitation on midterm review tomorrow (Friday) at 1pm in Wean 4623 (Room changed!).
- (Oct 6): Homework 3 has been posted. Please download it from here.
- (Sep 22): Homework 2 has been posted. Please download it from here.
- (Sep 15): Homework 1 has been posted. Please download it from here.
- (Sep 15): If you are not yet receiving class announcements, it is most likely because you are not using your andrew account for your email (we have enlisted all registed students with their andrew accounts), and you have not yet specifically register your alternative personal email account with the mailing list. Please see and/or email Ms. Michelle Martin immediately to put you on the group mailing list of the class.
- (Sep 8): From 9/10 we will start the lectures right on 10:30am (with no wait and deday) to secure enough lecturing time, please come to the class on time. Please go over the remaining slides on density estimation in lecture 1, which will be covered quickly at the begining of lecture 2.
- Class begins on Monday 9/8, see you in class!
YOU ARE ON
THE WAITING LIST: This class is now fully subscribed. You
consider the following options:
- Take the class when it is offered again in the spring semester;
- Come to the
first several lectures and see how the course develops. We will admit
as many students from the waitlist as we can, once we see how many
registered students drop the course during the first two weeks.
- The class mailing list is 10701-08f-announce@cs. If you wish to email only the instructors, the email is 10701-08f-instr@cs
- If you are registered for the course, you have automatically been added to the mail group. If you are for some reason NOT receiving these announcements, you can subscribe via the 10701-08f-announce list page
© 2008 Eric Xing @ School of Computer Science, Carnegie Mellon University