· LabelMe – a large database of over 10,000 annotated images with over 2,000 different object descriptions. Plus there is a fun labeling game to get the database.
· Caltech 101 – labeled pictures of objects belonging to 101 categories.
· ESP game
· GRAZ 02 database of segmentation masks for bikes people and cars
· ETH-80 database for object categorization
· Wordnet – Large searchable database of the relationships between different words. Useful for automatically determining what image annotations mean.
OTHER INTERESTING IMAGE SOURCES
A9.com has a
large collection of images of streets in major
· Webcams are another great source of freely available image data. Some tools for using them are available here:
Aerial images of the entire
Most recently updated on January. 16, 2006 by David Bradley
Site design courtesy of Serge Belongie.