Internet Security Policy Papers & Resources
This page provides resources on Internet security policy, or as it is known among non-techies: "Cybersecurity". I used to laugh every time I heard that word, but I have finally learned to use it without even blushing.
Yeah, this still isn't done. Sorry!
- National Plan to Secure Cyberspace : The backscatter paper from UCSD , my favorite.
- link : CSTB
- End-to-End vs A Brave New World : DHS success report
- Critical Information Protection and the Law : Great entry-level book on the topic, free online
- Impact of 2003 Blackouts on Internet Communication : Darmouth group / newsletter
- How to 0wn the Internet in Your Spare Time : CERIAS at Purdue
- A cybersecurity role for uncle sam (wash post) : MS&E 91SI page
- States and Internet Enforcement : Another list of traceroute servers, by country and state