What's New with the ``Church of Scientology v. Fishman'' Page
- Added a new web site, ``Secrets of Scientology'', with sub-pages on
the TRs (training routines) and the E-meter. More to come.
- Added the infamous ``Vancouver Stock Exchange'' sidebar that was missing from
the online version of the Richard Behar TIME article.
- Added a pointer to the CoS Fishman page at www.theta.com.
- Added another threatening letter from Helena Kobrin.
- Added John Atack's The Total Freedom Trap.
- Changed URL for CNN web site to point to the newest site, which in turn
points to the older one (different material in each.)
- Added Paulette Cooper's book The Scandal of Scientology.
- Added article from FOCUS (CMU faculty/staff publication) about the Fishman
web site and CoS threats of legal action.
October 1, 1995
- Added dozens of Dutch Fishman sites to the ClamBed.
September 2, 1995
- Added a GIF of the cover of the 1991 issue of Time with Richard Behar's article on Scientology.
September 1, 1995
- Added Judge Brinkema's opinion
denying the Church's request
for a temporary restraining order against the Washington Post.
- Added links to FACTNet and CNN web sites.
August 28, 1995
- Added a nicely HTMLified version of Margery Wakefield's
The Road to Xenu, the most effective
personal expose of Scientology I've ever seen.
August 23, 1995
- Restored the OT8 documents, and added a note from Helena Kobrin claiming
they are forgeries.
August 22, 1995
- Built a new page and subdirectory for the fight over the OT documents.
- New material: GIF file of the judge's sealing order for the Fishman records.
- New material: GIF file of a rejection letter from the court, in response to
an order form requesting copies of the OT documents. (Thanks to Keith
Cochran for providing the GIFs.)
- Added the full text of the 9th Circuit Court's remand order.
- Added Scientology press release concerning their lawsuit against
the Wasington Post
August 20, 1995
- A major reorganization is in progress.
- Moved post of the actual Fishman documents to a subdirectory.
- Added the August 19 Washington Post article by Mark Fischer.
August 16, 1995
August 13, 1995
- Added a Stanford site to the Clam Bed
August 11, 1995
- Updated the list of URLs for sites containing OT materials.
- Added Arnie Lerma's petition to the judge to allow the Fishman Declaration
to be placed on the Internet.
- Added the price list for Scientology courses.