Advisory Board of American Technologies Group
Information taken from the ATG web site in March, 1998.
ATG has since removed this list from its web site.
- Dr. Benjamin
Bonavida, Professor and Interim Chair, Department of
Microbiology and Immunology, UCLA School of Medicine.
Dr. Charles Young,
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center , Stanford, California.
- Professor James S.I. Lo: Clinical Assistant Professor, Department
of Pathology, Health Science Center, State University of New York.
Brother of Dr. Shui-Yin Lo.
- Dr. Mary
Lidstrom, Jungers Professor of Chemical Engineering and Professor
of Microbiology, University of Washington. Resigned after serving less than a year.
- Mr. Anmin Liu, Director of Hyperion Wastewater Facility, Los Angeles, California.
- Mr. Ed Rose, Former Project Manager, Bechtel Power Corporation.
- Professor S.Y. Cheng, Professor of Mathematics, UCLA. Resigned
after Mark Dallara sent him email inquiring about ATG's activities!
Dr. Reinhard Bruch, Department
of Physics, University of Nevada, Reno.
- Professor Daniel Tsui: Professor of Electrical Engineering,
Princeton University and member of the National Academy of Science.
Dr. Vijay K. Dhir, Chairman, UCLA Mechanical and Aerospace
- Dr. William Currie
- Professor Gary Williams: Department of Physics, UCLA.