I am a PhD student in the Computer Science Department at the Carnegie Mellon University advised by Nina Balcan. I am interested in designing algorithms for machine learning with strong and provable performance guarantees. Previously I have worked with the Speech team at Google and completed my undergraduate studies at IIT Delhi.
- Learning Piecewise Lipschitz Functions in Changing Environments, AISTATS 2020 [slides] with Maria-Florina Balcan and Travis Dick
- Better morphology prediction for better speech systems, Interspeech 2019 with Melissa Wilson and Antoine Bruguier
- On Training and Evaluation of Grapheme-to-Phoneme Mappings with Limited Data, Interspeech 2018
- Dictionary Augmented Sequence-to-Sequence Neural Network for Grapheme to Phoneme Prediction, Interspeech 2018 with Antoine Bruguier and Anton Bakhtin
- Some results on a class of mixed van der Waerden numbers, Rocky Mountain J. Math. 2018 with Kaushik Maran, Sai Praneeth Reddy and Amitabha Tripathi
- On greedy maximization of entropy, ICML 2015 with Amit Deshpande and Ashish Kapoor