Dan Pelleg's Software Page
- Make sure to check out John Langford's software page.
- And here is a free implementation of SSH you can try (the link above points to
the commercial implementation, which has some restrictions).
- xwrits will help
you take regular breaks to save your wrists and eyes from RSI.
- hunch is a little tool I wrote to
automatically send notices about machines infected with all manner of
malicious code to their administrators.
- If you're at CMU, check out the page for
- To sync with ical, you can use
syncal. Hint: to sync
a cboard item, mark it as "personal copy" in the cboards menu.
- BBDB syncing seems like an open problem (people haven't figured out a
way to deal with the fact that BBDB has many more fields than the palm). A
reasonable one-way tool is bbdbpalm,
which also lists alternatives (in the comments of the file you download).
- Vector-graphics maps can be found at mapopolis. They'll scroll,
zoom, and so on. Too bad their "business" database is so poor. Anyway,
they're free (for now?).
- And if have any memory left after installing the maps above, why not
squeeze in a dictionary?
- Here are details about the subsidy.
- And here is a list of providers in the Pittsburgh area.
Back to my home page
Last updated: 2003/10/13 12:42:44