A homepage tradition: "Things" Lists!
Things I Miss from LA
- Tacos and Burritos from raunchy Mexican food places.
- Rubio's Fish Tacos (Limit 2 per sitting)
- In-N-Out Burgers
- Jack in the Box
- Canter's Deli
- Sunset Blvd from Hollywood down to the Pacific Ocean
- Over-priced late night coffee houses
- My troubled sister
- My goofy brother (now gainfully employed writing TPS reports in his cube)
- My devoted mother
- My great-grandmother
- My middle school clique
- Trader Joe's (Apparently, Trader Joe's is coming to Pittsburgh.
Thanks for the heads-up, Angie!)
- The availability of lots of people who know how to play Psoi
- Quality movie theaters
Things I Miss from Ithaca
- Cheap diners
- Wings over Ithaca
- $4 Chinese food
- Sunny, snow covered days
- Collegetown Bagel (including the Pancho Villa and the girls
who remember my order)
- My freshman dorm buddies
- My CS friends
- The Clock Tower
Things I Missed from Pittsburgh (Summer 2006)
To be honest, I didn't miss the food or the clouds.
I had a great time in the Bay Area!
- PPG Tavern Tour
- My Pittsburgh friends
- My office (I like it there despite having no windows,
and I think I left some girlscout cookies in my desk drawer.)
- My car
Things I Miss from the Bay Area
- Bay 101 (including the "Best" worst dealer in the world and chip runners wearing bow ties)
- My fellow PSL interns and our 3PM coffee breaks
- Free parking at work
- Seeing rain about once the entire summer
- Fun lunches 3+ times a week
- Corporate sponsored "Ass-kicker" posters
This site is still a work in progress.
I imagine it will continue to be for the next n years.
For lack of a tool that annoyed me less, I have developed this
site with various variants of the Emacs