Left-handed computer scientists!
This is a list of left-handed computer scientists. If you have a
name you wish to be added to this list (or want your name removed)
please contact me. I'm going to use a rather loose definition of
computer scientist (mostly to make sure I can fall into my own
list and to include some amusing examples).
Lefty Computer Scientists
- Lt. Cmdr. Data
- Heather Hendrickson (Pittsburgh Graduate Student, bioinformaticist who does some serious programming)
- Bill Gates (Microsoft founder)
- Barry Greenstein (Professional poker player, former Symantic employee, B.S. in Computer Science from Michigan)
- Amy Greenwald (Brown Professor)
- Dexter Kozen (Cornell Professor, this is rather ironic, if you know a little Latin)
- Daniel K. Lee (me)
- Gary Miller (Carnegie Mellon Professor)
- Shigeru Miyamoto (Legendary game creator for Nintendo)
- Greg Morrisett (Harvard Professor)
- John Reynolds (Carnegie Mellon Professor)
- Alan Turing (Famous British Computer Scientist, I'm a bit shaky on this one and could use better some confirmation)
This site is still a work in progress.
I imagine it will continue to be for the next n years.
For lack of a tool that annoyed me less, I have developed this
site with various variants of the Emacs