This is the Skip Gain version of Space Invaders, featuring bullets that
move three times as fast. For the original version, go here. For the easy version, go here.
Features of this game:
- As you hit aliens, they disappear and you score points.
- You may stop and start the game in the middle.
- To improve game play, the missile model switched from the "limited
number of missiles" model to the "limited number of missiles in air"
model. Instead of 60 disposable missiles, you get 3 reusable ones.
- There are three new Alien types:
- ArmoredAlien cannot be killed by a hit on the side.
- TinyAlien flies in circles to dodge your fire.
- ShootingAlien shoots back.
- Two of the original types have also been changed:
- DieHardAlien (green) regenerates if damaged but not killed.
- ExtraAmmunitionAlien (red) gives one extra reusable
missile (instead of five disposable ones) when hit. Note also that the
army continues to move whilst the ExtraAmmunitionAlien blinks.
- Some aliens are more likely to appear in some places than others.
- As in the original game, flying saucers periodically fly overhead.
These are worth 500 bonus points if hit.
- There are a total of three waves of aliens, each distinctly different
from the last. The third is by far the most interesting. And just to
make it interesting, each wave attacks *before* the previous wave is
- Reload this page to play again.
Whilst waiting for the game to load, read the registration
Upgrade to the registered version for the following improvements:
Two-player head-to-head capacity!
Three-dimensional, first-person-perspective interface, with a
full 360 degrees of motion!
Three exciting new weapons, including the dreaded "cuisinart
A total of 50 waves of play, including two more secret levels!
(What? You mean you haven't found the first one yet?) ;)
Hyperspace travel! Anti-gravity packaging! Holographic
display! And - yes! - a FULLY TELEPATHIC INTERFACE MWUHAHAHAHA!!
Have fun with the game...
Web page created by Dan Blandford