You can find my complete publication record here or on Google Scholar
Selected Recent Publications:
- Gweon, G., Jain, M., Mc Donough, J., Raj, B., Rose, C. P. (accepted).
Measuring Prevalence of Other-Oriented Transactive Contributions Using an
Automated Measure of Speech Style Accommodation, International Journal of
Computer Supported Collaborative Learning
- Mayfield, E., Adamson, D. & Rose, C. P. (2012). Hierarchical Conversation
Structure Prediction in Multi-Party Chat. Proceedings of the SIGDIAL 2012
Conference, The 13th Annual Meeting of the Special Interest Group on
Discourse and Dialogue, 5-6 July 2012, Seoul National University, Seoul,
South Korea. The Association for Computer Linguistics 2012, pp 60-69.
- Mayfield, E., Wen, M., Rose, C. P., Golant, M. (2012). Discovering habits
of Effective Online Support Groups, GROUP '12 Procedings of the 17th ACM
International Conference on Supporting Group Work, ACM, New York, pp
- Howley, I., Mayfield, E., Rose, C. P. (2011). Missing Something? Authority
in Collaborative Learning, in Proceedings of the 9th International Computer
Supported Collaborative Learning Conference, Volume 1: Long Papers, pp
- Wang, H. C., Rose, C. P., Chang, C. Y. (2011). Agent-based
Dynamic Support for Learning from Collaborative Brainstorming in
Scientific Inquiry, International Journal of Computer Supported
Collaborative Learning 6(3), pp 371-396.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to Send me
Click here to
to my Home Page.
Carolyn Penstein Rose (email@example.com)/ Carnegie Mellon