Carolyn Penstein Rose (email@example.com)/ Carnegie Mellon
- The Hindu, August 25, 2011: The passion to find out , talks about the Internship Program in Technology Supported Education
- Edu Tech, April 2012: A Winter of Content, talks about the Internship Program in Technology Supported Education
- Press Coverage on NPR, Education Week, and other sources about the ASAP automatic essay grading challenge , *some of which specifically discuss my group and LightSIDE’s participation, Spring/Summer/Fall 2012:
- Science: In an Editor’s Choice column, LightSIDE was singled out as having value for educators, June 2012
- Education Week, feature story about my work on computer supported collaborative learning as part of an article about the role of technology in education, August 2012
- News Alert on EdNet in an article on Big Data in K-12 education, Nov 2012
- The Heart and Soul of Andhra Pradesh (web access, December 11 2012 edition), the largest daily newspaper in Andhra Pradesh, Coverage of the December 2012 IPTSE Winter School
- Interactive TV appearance: Interviews on Gates Foundation funded interactive TV series produced by In the Telling: “Massive and Open: What are we learning?”, part of a larger series aired on Internet TV called e-literate TV (filmed in December 2013)
- Profile Piece published in The New Learning Times, November 2013.
- Announcement about NSF Funded joint grant with Penn State, October 2013
- Presentation at 2014 Cyberlearning Summit
- WESA/NPR, Announcement about Google Grant on MOOC research + discussion of my current directions in MOOC research , August 2014
- Invited poster presentation at the innaugural meeting of the Global Learning Council, Pittsburgh, PA, September 2014. poster1 poster2
- Announcement of new Gates grant, joint with University of Texas at Arlington.
- Announcement about NSF DIBBs: Mining Educational Data to Improve Learning, September 2014.
- Web interview for the blog of Open edX Universities Symposium, September 4, 2015