Here are some software packages developed by my group:
- CORAL - system for interactive visualizations of differences between clusterings.
- Map of Jazz Musicians - web application to explore recorded collaborations between jazz musicians.
- GiRaF - find reassortments in collections of influenza genome sequences.
- JELLYFISH - count k-mers in large sequence databases very fast.
- PARANA - parsimonious reconstruction of ancestral interaction networks.
- GHOST - Global alignment between two graphs.
- STARFISH - Identify rigid components with the pebble game and a body-bar-and-hinge reduction
- TransTermHP - find rho-independent transcription terminators in bacterial genomes.
- Network Archaeology - infer evolutionary history of a network.
- VI-Cut - find a clustering that best matches imperfectly-known cluster hints.