Carnegie Mellon University
15-826 Multimedia Databases and Data Mining
Fall 2012 - C. Faloutsos
Additional instructions for phase2
In addition to all the instructions for Phase
2, please address these points.
0) REMINDER: Keep the graded phase1
- and attach it to your phase2 report.
Papers read by [John Smith] for this
- In addition to the 3 mandatory papers, it is fine to review and
list additional papers, that you may have read already for another
reason (project, thesis, summer internship, etc.). Then,
please put them in a section with a title like:
Papers read by [John Smith]
2) Appearance, typos, grammar, etc:
- please use at least 11pt font.
- please spell-check; and fix grammar.
- typos etc mistakes that are not corrected from phase1, will be
penalized again in Phase2, with 2x weight.
Last updated: Oct. 25, 2012, by