- Concrete Mathematics, by Graham, Knuth, and Patashnik
- A good discrete math book telling you everything you ever wanted to
know about recurrences. The first section is about the Towers of Hanoi.
- A Hanoi index
- A thorough index of Towers of Hanoi links.
- End of the world
- Believe it or not, somebody has actually connected the monks to the
Web so that we can hurry them along with their task. (I've had a few
problems with this link recently.)
- A link about self-reference
- A short index of links about self-reference (closely tied to
- This site.