Some research papers I have written:
- Bridging the Capacity Gap Between Interactive and One-Way Communication (with B. Haeupler), Manuscript.
- Communication with Partial Noiseless Feedback (with B. Haeupler and P. Kamath), RANDOM 2015.
- Towards Constructing Ramanujan Graphs Using Shift Lifts (with K. Chandrasekaran), arXiv:1502.07410. (arXiv)
- Approximating Data-Sensitive Distances (with M. Cohen, B. Fasy, G. Miller, A. Nayyeri, and D. Sheehy), WADS 2015. Also arXiv:1502.08048. (arXiv)
- An Entropy Sumset Inequality and Polynomially Fast Convergence to Shannon Capacity Over All Alphabets (with V. Guruswami), accepted to CCC 2015. Also ECCC TR14-165 and arXiv:1411.6993. (ECCC | arXiv | video presentation)
- Limitations on Testable Affine-Invariant Codes in the High-Rate Regime (with V. Guruswami, M. Sudan, and C. Wang), SODA 2015. Also ECCC TR14-067. (ECCC)
- A Fast Algorithm for Well-Spaced Points and Approximate Delaunay Graphs (with G. Miller and D. Sheehy), SoCG 2013. Also arXiv:1304.0524. (arXiv)
- Restricted Isometry of Fourier Matrices and List Decodability of Random Linear Codes (with M. Cheraghchi and V. Guruswami), SODA 2013. Journal version: SIAM Journal of Computing 42(5), pp. 1888-1914, 2013. Also ECCC TR12-082 and arXiv:1207.1140. (ECCC | arXiv)
- Meshing log n Dimensions in Polynomial Time (with G. Miller and D. Sheehy), in preparation. (extended abstract in CG:YRF 2012)
- On an Exact Formula for the Coefficients of Han's Generating Function, Annals of Combinatorics. (pdf)
- On the Erdős-Straus Conjecture: Properties of Solutions to its Underlying Diophantine Equation (with M. Monks), manuscript. (pdf)
- My Favorite Problem: An Unconventional Inequality, Harvard College Math Review 2008. (pdf)