Some research papers I have written:
- Limitations on Testable Affine-Invariant Codes in the High-Rate Regime (with V. Guruswami, M. Sudan, and C. Wang), submitted.
- Approximating Data-Sensitive Distances (with M. Cohen, B. Fasy, G. Miller, A. Nayyeri, and D. Sheehy), submitted.
- A Fast Algorithm for Well-Spaced Points and Approximate Delaunay Graphs (with G. Miller and D. Sheehy), SoCG 2013. Also arXIv:1304.0524. (arXiv)
- Restricted Isometry of Fourier Matrices and List Decodability of Random Linear Codes (with M. Cheraghchi and V. Guruswami), SODA 2013. Journal version: SIAM Journal of Computing 42(5), pp. 1888-1914, 2013. Also ECCC TR12-082 and arXiv:1207.1140. (ECCC journal version | arXiv)
- Meshing log n Dimensions in Polynomial Time (with G. Miller and D. Sheehy), in preparation. (extended abstract in CG:YRF 2012)
- On an Exact Formula for the Coefficients of Han's Generating Function, Annals of Combinatorics. (pdf)
- On the Erdős-Straus Conjecture: Properties of Solutions to its Underlying Diophantine Equation (with M. Monks), manuscript. (pdf)
- My Favorite Problem: An Unconventional Inequality, Harvard College Math Review 2008. (pdf)