If you are reading this then you have decided to mail me. I
appreciate any constructive comments that you might have, and will try to respond
to any reasonable message that you send. However, I would like make clear a few things
before you send me mail. I say this to prevent you from sending me mail
that ought to be sent else where, in an attempt to prevent both of us
You send e-mail to be read by The WB Television Network to
A good source for information about specific actors and actresses is
The Internet Movie Database.
Some Unhappily Ever After related answers:
- If you want to know where you can get a Mr. Floppy doll, the answer is that
as far as I know, you cannot.
- The character Barbara (from the fifth and final season) was played by Wendy Benson.
Things that would love to hear about
- Site related the The WB that I should make a link to!
- Broken links
- Broken HTML
- The WB related information (although please note that I regularly read the
Zap2it news pages, Yahoo! entertainment
news (which contains Reuters and AP feeds), clari.net newsgroups (Reuters, AP, and BizWire), so if your info came from one of these, I probably already saw it)
Things not to e-mail me about
- I am not the one to write to if you are upset about a scheduling decision.
- I am not the one to write to if you have a comment that should be read by any one at The WB.
- I do not have information on how you might be able to obtain The WB related materials.
- I do not know how you can submit your script or series idea.
- I do not know how you can get a job that is in any way related to the television industry.
- I do not know how you may be able to obtain copies of any of the programs
- I do not know how you can contact the actors, producers, The WB executives, etc.
- Please do not try to tell me that your favorite syndicated TV series airs on
The WB. Explicit examples of programs that have nothing to do with The WB are:
- PTEN programming such as Babylon 5
- Action Pack programming such as Xena: Princess Warrior and
Hercules: The Legendary Journeys
- Star Trek: Deep Space 9 and Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Please do not ask me why your favorite show was cancelled (It is usually a safe guess
that the show was cancelled because the network was unhappy with the ratings.)
With that said, Mail Me.
The contents and layout of these pages are Copyright ©1995–2001 Aaron
Greenhouse. All Rights Reserved. This copyright does not apply to
material that I have obtained from elsewhere, such as pictures,
press releases, or the ownership of ratings information.
This site is maintained by