Please edit this file ( /afs/cs/project/theo-21/www/activelearningbib.html) to
add more citations.
Active Learning in a Bootstrap Setting
Active Learning Theory
- Rayid Ghani and Rosie Jones. "A Comparison Of Efficacy And Assumptions Of Bootstrapping Algorithms For Training Information Extraction Systems" pdf
- Jones, R.; Ghani, R.; Mitchell, T.; and Riloff, R. 2003. "Active Learning for Information Extraction with Multiple View Feature Sets". pdf
- I. Muslea, S. Minton, and C. Knoblock, "Active + Semi-Supervised Learning = Robust Multi-View Learning". ICML 02. pdf
- I. Muslea, S. Minton, and C. Knoblock, "Selective sampling with redundant views", in Proceedings of the 17th National Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-2000), (2000). CiteSeer
Raghavan, H.; Madani, O.; and Jones, R. 2005. InterActive Feature Selection. IJCAI 2005. pdf
- Rosie Jones's Thesis: Check out Ch.4 for active learning for bootstrap learning.
Probability Estimation of Extracted Items
- Cohn, D.; Atlas, L.; and Ladner, R. 1994. Improving generalization with active learning. Machine Learning 15. CiteSeer
- H.S. Seung, M. Opper, and H. Sompolinsky. Query by committee. In Proceedings of the Fifth Workshop on Computaional Learning Theory, pages 287--294, San Mateo, California, 1992. Morgan Kaufmann. CiteSeer
- Nicholas Roy, Andrew McCallum. "Toward Optimal Active Learning through Sampling Estimation of Error Reduction". In Proceedings of the Eighteenth International Conference on Machine Learning, 2001. pdf
- Simon Tong, Daphne Koller. "Support Vector Machine Active Learning with Applications to Text Classification". Journal of Machine Learning Research, 2001. pdf
- Downey, Etzioni, and Soderland. "A Probabilistic Model of Redundancy in Information Extraction". IJCAI 2005. pdf