Nguyen Bach & Simon Fung
Reading List and Data sets
- Gideon S. Mann, David Yarowsky, Unsupervised Personal Name Disambiguation, CoNLL, Edmonton, Canada, 2003
- Fleischman, M. B. and Hovy, E. Multi-Document Person Name Resolution. 42nd Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics, Reference Resolution Workshop, Barcelona, Spain. July 2004.
- Yarowsky, D. One Sense Per Collocation. In Proceedings, ARPA Human Language Technology Workshop. Princeton, pp. 266-271, 1993.
- Using Encyclopedia Knowledge for Named Entity Disambiguation, Razyan, Marius
- Automatic Entity Disambiguation: Benefits to NER, Relation Extraction, Link Analysis, and Inference, Mathias Blume
- Semantic distance in WordNet: An experimental, application-oriented evaluation of five measures, Budanitsky, Hirst
- Wiki Occupation list: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_occupations
- Department of Labor: Occupation list: http://www.bls.gov/oes/2001/oes_alph.htm
- US Census Bureau: http://www.census.gov/genealogy/www/freqnames.html