- Class Date / Time: Monday/Wednesday 1:30-2:50pm
- Class Location: Gates Hillman Complex 4307
- Recitation Date / Time : Monday 6:00-7:20pm (for detailed dates see Schedules and Handouts)
- Recitation Location: Newell Simon Hall 1305
- Mid-Term Exam Date / Time: 1:30-3:30pm on Wed March 21
- Mid-Term Exam Location: in class
- Project proposal due date: March 26 in class
- Final Exam Date / Time: 8:30-11:30am on Mon May 14
- Final Exam Location: GHC 4307
- Poster Session Date / Time: 2:30pm on May 2
- Poster Location: atrium in Newell-Simon Hall
- Project Final Report Deadline: 12:00PM May 9
- Class Mailing List: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Homework (30%, 5 assignments, 6% each)
- Project (20%)
- Midterm (20%)
- Final (25%)
- Class participation (5%)
- Ziv-Bar Joseph (email: zivbj at cs.cmu.edu), Gates Hillman Complex 8006, Office Hours: Monday 3:00-4:30pm.
- Administrative Assistant:
- Michelle Martin (email: michelle324 at cs.cmu.edu), Gates Hillman Complex 8001.
- Teaching Assistants:
- Byron Boots (email: bboots at cmu.edu), Gates Hillman Complex 8219, Office Hours: Tuesday 11:00-12:00am.
- Hai-Son Le (email: hple at cs.cmu.edu), Gates Hillman Complex 8227, Office Hours: Tuesday 1:00-2:00pm.
- Yang Xu (email: yx1 at cs.cmu.edu), Gates Hillman Complex 8010, Office Hours: Monday 4:45-5:45pm. Note: for all office hours in Feb, I will be outside NSH 1305 (instead of my office), i.e. the recitation classroom.
Note to people outside CMU
Please feel free to reuse any of these course
materials that you find of use in your own courses. We ask that
you retain any copyright notices, and include written notice indicating
the source of any materials you use.
Website maintained by Yang Xu.