Application | Instructions | Final
Checklist | FAQ
Applications and all supporting documents, including letters of recommendation, for
the Doctoral Programs in the School of Computer Science and for
the Masters Programs in the Robotics Institute and the Language
and Technologies Institute must be received by the final deadline of December 16. You may submit your application by December 2 to avoid higher application fees.
Have you submitted your online application?
- Application Form - online
- Program selection
- Biographical information
- Test scores
- Colleges/Universities with copies of transcripts by December 2
- Resume and Statement of Purpose
- Three letters of recommendation received by December 16
- Supplemental information, including publications
- Application Fee - $75 for one program and $50 for each additional
program (may be paid by credit card or check/money order in US dollars) if submitted and paid by December 2. Fees increase from December 3 to December 16.
Have you requested
that these items be mailed directly?
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) Scores
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Scores - if required
- Official transcripts - from all Colleges/Universities attended
- We are always happy to answer your questions by electronic
mail. Send inquiries to: