This 3 day workshop is research focused and provides opportunities for undergraduate women from the USA and around the globe to work on exploratory problems in teams led by researchers from industry and academia. Participants are able to:
- meet others who share their curiosity and interest in computer science
- explore the research experience in academia and industry
- work hands-on with faculty and industry researchers
- work in a team to tackle a research problem
- present a talk and/or a poster: great for first timers!
- broaden understanding of the possibilities of graduate school and the application process