Next: Introduction Up: (DIR)
This manual documents the VM mail reader, a Lisp program which runs
as a subsystem under Emacs. The manual is divided into the following
- Overview of the VM interface.
- Starting Up
- What happens when your start VM.
- Selecting Messages
- How to select messages for reading.
- Reading Messages
- Previewing and paging through a message.
- Sending Messages
- How to send messages from within VM.
- Saving Messages
- How to save messages.
- Deleting Messages
- How to delete, undelete and expunge messages
- Editing Messages
- How to alter the text and headers of a message.
- Message Marks
- Running VM commands on arbitrary subsets of messages.
- How to undo changes to message attributes.
- Grouping Messages
- How to make VM present similar message together.
- Reading Digests
- How to read digests under VM.
- How to view and customize the summary of a folder.
- Various customization variables undescribed elsewhere.
- Key Index
- Menus of command keys and their references.
- Command Index
- Menus of commands and their references.
- Variable Index
- Menus of variables and their references.
automatically generated by info2www