Next: Preface Prev: (dir) Up: (dir)
The GNU coding standards, last updated February 23, 2008.
Copyright (C) 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000,
2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 Free Software
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document
under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or
any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no
Invariant Sections, with no Front-Cover Texts, and with no Back-Cover
Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled "GNU
Free Documentation License".
- About the GNU Coding Standards.
- Legal Issues
- Keeping free software free.
- Design Advice
- General program design.
- Program Behavior
- Program behavior for all programs
- Writing C
- Making the best use of C.
- Documenting programs.
- Managing Releases
- The release process.
- Mentioning non-free software or documentation.
- GNU Free Documentation License
- Copying and sharing this manual.
automatically generated by info2www