Next: What is Info Prev: (dir) Up: (dir)
The GNU Info Program
This file documents GNU Info, a program for viewing the on-line
formatted versions of Texinfo files, version 2.9. This documentation
is different from the documentation for the Info reader that is part of
- What is Info
- Options you can pass on the command line.
- Cursor Commands
- Commands which move the cursor within a node.
- Scrolling Commands
- Commands for moving the node around
in a window.
- Node Commands
- Commands for selecting a new node.
- Searching Commands
- Commands for searching an Info file.
- Xref Commands
- Commands for selecting cross references.
- Window Commands
- Commands which manipulate multiple windows.
- Printing Nodes
- How to print out the contents of a node.
- Miscellaneous Commands
- A few commands that defy categories.
- How to change the default behavior of Info.
- GNU Info Global Index
- Global index containing keystrokes,
command names, variable names,
and general concepts.
automatically generated by info2www