Next: Frames Prev: Buffers Up: Top
Emacs can split a frame into two or many windows. Multiple windows
can display parts of different buffers, or different parts of one
buffer. Multiple frames always imply multiple windows, because each
window belongs to one and only one frame.
- Basic Window
- Introduction to Emacs windows.
- Split Window
- New windows are made by splitting existing windows.
- Other Window
- Moving to another window or doing something to it.
- Pop Up Window
- Finding a file or buffer in another window.
- Change Window
- Deleting windows and changing their sizes.
automatically generated by info2www