Next: Fortran Comments Prev: Fortran Motion Up: Fortran
Special commands and features are needed for indenting Fortran code
in order to make sure various syntactic entities (line numbers, comment
line indicators and continuation line flags) appear in the columns that
are required for standard Fortran.
- ForIndent CommandsCommands for indenting Fortran.
- ForIndent ContHow continuation lines indent.
- ForIndent NumHow line numbers auto-indent.
- ForIndent ConvConventions you must obey to avoid trouble.
- ForIndent VarsVariables controlling Fortran indent style.
automatically generated by info2www