Next: Service Prev: Lossage Up: Top
Sometimes you will encounter a bug in Emacs. Although we cannot
promise we can or will fix the bug, and we might not even agree that it
is a bug, we want to hear about bugs you encounter in case we do want
to fix them.
To make it possible for us to fix a bug, you must report it. In
order to do so effectively, you must know when and how to do it.
- Bug CriteriaHave you really found a bug?
- Understanding Bug Reporting
- How to report a bug effectively.
- Steps to follow for a good bug report.
- Sending Patches
- How to send a patch for GNU Emacs.
automatically generated by info2www