- A Brief Biographical Walk-through....
- Born Calicut, Kerala, India, 1971
- Schooling: St.Joseph's Boys High School, Calicut 1976-1986
- Schooling: Malabar Christian College, Calicut 1986-1988
- Bachelor of Technology, Chemical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, 1988-1992
Chemical Engineering and
Engineering Design Research Center,
Carnegie Mellon University, 1992-1997.
- Honeywell Laboratories, Minneapolis, 1997-2002
- United Technologies Research Center, Hartford, 2002-
Professional Interests and Background
- Community Activities
President (2001), Vice President (2000), Secretary (1999) and Member of Board of Directors (1999-2002), India Association of Minnesota - the umbrella organization of 20,000 Indians in the state of Minnesota.
Images from my visit to India in April 2001 as part of the delegation that accompanied former President Clinton to the earthquake affected areas in the State of Gujarat.
- Image 1 Courtesy of The Week
- Image 2 Courtesy of India Today
- Image 3 Courtesy of Malayala Manorama
- Image 4 Courtesy of India Abroad
Vipin Gopal's Home Page