List of Publications
- "Antenna Pointing for High Bandwidth Communications from Mobile Robots", D. Bapna, E. Rollins, A. Foessel & W. Whittaker, To be pubished in the proceddings of ICRA 1998 .
- "The Atacama Desert Trek: Outcomes", D. Bapna, E. Rollins, J. Murphy, M. Maimone, W. Whittaker, D. Wettergreen, To be pubished in the proceddings of ICRA 1998 .
- "An Innovative High Bandwidth Communication System for Mobile Robots", Deepak Bapna, James Teza, Eric Rollins and William Whittaker, 27th International Conference on Environmental Systems , Lake Tahoe, Nevada, USA, July 14-17, 1997.
- "Atacama Desert Trek: A Planetary Analog Field Experiment", Red Whittaker, Deepak Bapna, Mark W. Maimone, and Eric Rollins, i-SAIRAS'97 , Tokyo, Japan, July 14-16 1997 (to be published).
- ``Earth-Moon Communication from a Moving Lunar Rover'', Deepak Bapna, Martin Martin and Red Whittaker, Proceedings of the 42nd International Instrumentation Symposium, San Diego, CA , May 5-9, 1996, pp613-622.
- ``Technology and Demonstrations for a Lunar Rover Expedition'',
Lalitesh Katragadda, John Murphy, Dimitrios Apostolopoulos,
Deepak Bapna, Red Whittaker, 1996 SAE International Conference on Environmental Systems , Monterey, CA.
- ``An Edutainment Based Lunar Mission and Related Spectrum Issues'' , Deepak Bapna and William Whittaker, Space Frequency Coordination Group Meeting , Bangalore, India, Dec 1995.
- "Design of a Day/Night Lunar Rover", CMU-RI-TR-95-24 , June 1995
The Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213.
- "Direct Communication from a Lunar Rover to Earth Enabled by
Precision Pointing" , D. Bapna, W. Whittaker and N. Colella, International Lunar Exploration Conference, San Diego, Nov, 1994.
- ``Perturbation Stability of Frictional Sliding with Varying Normal Force,'' P. Dupont and D. Bapna, ASME Journal of Vibration and Acoustics , to appear.
- ``Stability of Sliding Frictional Surfaces with Varying Normal
Force,'' P. Dupont and D. Bapna, ASME Journal of Vibration and
Acoustics , Vol. 116, No. 2, April, 1994, pp. 237-242.
Tuesday, 10-Feb-1998 01:20:42 EST
[ Deepak ] [ Udaipur ] [ Lycos ]