This page contains some resources potentially useful to text-learning group members.
The old resources page (contains useful things!)
- Einat Amitay's Web IR and IE resource page
building bag-of-words representations, learning models, and
classifying documents - Andrew McCallum
- Source: /afs/cs/project/theo-9/webkb/mccallum/src/bow
- Linux binaries: /afs/cs/project/theo-9/webkb/mccallum/src/bow-linux
- SUNOS binaries: /afs/cs/project/theo-9/webkb/mccallum/src/bow-sunos
home page. This is installed on CS machines - callable as
wn - there are manpages installed too.
- Link Grammar
Grammar is a simple grammar and parser developed at CMU, with a
vocabulary, and robustness to repetition (but not omission). Dayne is
working with the link grammar parser.
- Language Modeling Resources
- Data Archive Archive of text data sets
- LibParse Dayne's library of text-parsing functions, including html parsing, as well as implementation of perl-like regular expressions in LISP
Rosie Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Last modified: Sun Jan 23 14:29:30 EST 2000