Garnet Toolkit Intrinsics
The Garnet toolkit features the following:
- A custom object-oriented programming system which uses a
- Automatic constraint maintenance: so properties of objects can depend
on properties of other objects, and be automatically re-evaluated when the
other objects change. The constraints can be arbitrary lisp expressions.
- Built-in, high-level input event handling.
- Support for gesture recognition.
- Widgets for multi-font, multi-line, mouse-driven text editing.
- Optional automatic layout of application data into lists, tables, trees,
- Automatic generation of PostScript for printing.
- Support for large-scale applications and data visualization.