Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Computer Vision Education Resource
- Links to web-pages for computer vision courses, assignments, and computer vision books (with stuent ratings).
- File formats
- descriptions of gif, jpeg, wav, tar, zip, and many more
- Gamma correction
- why images that look good on one display are too bright or dark on others.
- Image file formats
- and Visualization file formats, 3D Graphic file formats and LZW compression.
- Mathematics Experiences Through Image Processing (METIP)
- a Univ. of Washington demo page for its PC/Windows software.
- efg's Color Reference Library
- Collection of links about Color Science and other Color Information
- efg's Image Processing Reference Library
- Very nice collection of image processing links and more. catgories include: General, Databases, Algorithms, Medical, Software Packages, Image Registration, Math Tech, Resources.
Computer Vision Homepage (last updated Thu Jun 30 13:45 EDT 2005)
Text only version of this page.
Please submit new links using our forms interface or
send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
visits since so far.