Computer Vision Related Links
- Dedicated to providing information, pointers, references, and results of 3D reconstruction work for medical/life-science (MRI, CT, PET, microscopy) research.
Adaptive Automation Resources
- Organizes links in adaptive automation applicable to a broad audience. Has useful links to math software, including 3D vision-related geometric processing.
Association for Image Processing, Poland
- Association of researchers and developers within the domain of processing, understanding, generating, (... and using in other ways) of image information.
Austrian Association for Pattern Recognition
CMU AI Repository
- Hasn't been updated in a long time.
Computational Geometry Related Sites
Computer Vision Industry
- Information on commercially successful applications of computer vision, including a list of company names, products, and technologies.
Computer Vision Related Links
- Helpful links to Computer Vision, Signal/Image/Video Processing, Pattern Recognition, Remote Sensing, Computer Graphics, Multimedia and related fields.
- commercial services listing
Document Understanding and Character Recognition
- Face detection home page
Face Detection Homepage
- A collection of useful resources about the task of finding human faces.
Facial Expression Resources Page
- Links to research groups and other resources concerning facial expression recognition.
Geographic Information Systems FAQ
Hardin Meta Directory - Radiology and Imaging
Homepage for 3D (stereo/multiview) coding
- Includes conferences, research groups, and related sites.
Homepage of Fuzzy Image Processing
- Introduction to theory of fuzzy image processing, people researching in this area, literature, software, ...
Human vision research
- Links to vision research pages (from UC Irvine page that is now gone)
IEEE Home Page
- and IEEE Computer Society
ISO - International Organization for Standardization
- A guide to Canadian image-related resources, offering a comprehensive list of imaging, image processing, image analysis, computer vision, computer graphics, digital art and multimedia links on the world wide web. ImageCanada Includes lists of companies, academic groups, conferences, organizations, jobs, and more.
Industrial Tomography at Laboratory 57
- Specialists in non-destructive testing using tomography and other (non-vision related) methods.
Iris recognition research resources
- Research resource site to facilitate the development of new concepts in iris recognition.
Machine Vision Assoc. of SME
- The Machine Vision Assoc. within the Society of Manufacturing Engineers emphasizes the application of MV to manufacturing for inspection and process control.
Machine Vision Online
- Industrial machine vision information: news, events, buyer's guides, discussion groups, etc. Sponsored by the Automated Imaging Association (AIA).
Machine Vision and Imaging Library (at Image Labs International)
- Lists imaging organizations, consultants, newsgroups, FAQs, image databases, and more.
Mathematical Modeling and Image Processing
Medical Imaging Resources on the Internet
Munsell Color Science Laboratory
NORVIC - Nordic Research Network in Computer Vision
PAMI Technical Committee
- Custom quality control solutions incorporating a host of highly specialized technologies in the areas of: machine vision, automated intelligent optical inspection, advanced factory automation, robotics and real-time process control.
- Links relating to remote sensing
Retinex Image Processing
- Provides technical information about the Retinex image enhancement algorithm, as well as numerous application examples.
- index of robotics resources
Robotics internet resources
- Links to robotics research
SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering
Satellite Imagery FAQ
- Not very current (as of 2/17/2004 last update was in 1997)
Surface Reconstruction Links
- a collection of links related to surface reconstruction research, code, people, etc.
- An Internet Resource for Research in Human and Animal Vision
Vision and Imaging Technology Links
- Vision Companies and more
- human eyecare info
- Info Page
Your Eye Site
- Info on human vision
- The first dedicated spectroscopy portal. All major techniques addressed in a central resource and houses a wealth of valuable information, resources and services.
Computer Vision Homepage (last updated Thu Jun 30 13:45 EDT 2005)
Icon enhanced version of this page.
Please submit new links using our forms interface or
send email to email@example.com.
visits since so far.