15-750 Graduate Algorithms (Spring 2011)
Prof. Manuel Blum
- You must cite whatever reference or webpage you use, and/or whoever gave you an important idea. If you got the idea yourself, you must say so.
- All homeworks are due at the beginning of class.
- We will not accept late submission. However, each group has a single 24 hour pass and a single 48 hour pass.
These passes can be used to extend the deadline for one homework by 24 hours and another by 48 hours respectively.
- Homeworks must be done individually.
- All homeworks must be typed, preferably in LaTeX. Submit both paper copy in class, and digital version by e-mail to the TAs.
- You can earn more than 100% on problems that are especially well (cleverly and completely) done. A score higher than 100% is bonus.