15-418/15-618: Parallel Computer Architecture and Programming, Fall 2021: Assignments
The assignments are the heart of this course. Much of what you
learn in this course will be through completing these assignments.
- All assignments are due 11:59pm on the due date shown.
- The late penalty is 10% per day.
- Each student has 5 late-day points for use during the semester.
Use them wisely.
- A one-person team can extend a programming assignment by one day using one point.
- A two-person team can extend a programming assignment by one day using two point (either one from each student, or two from a single student).
- You can submit assignments at most 3 days late.
- All assignments are handed out via GitHub
and turned in
||Fri. Sept. 3
||Exploring parallel computing
||Mon. Sep 13
||Mon Sep 14
||GPU programing in CUDA
||Mon Sep 27