How To Install Inkscape
You need Inkscape to color your DXF files. (You could also use
DraftSight, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, or lots of other
There is a "portable" version of Inkscape that you can install in your
personal directory without needing Administrator privileges on the
machine. We'll use that.
- Download and run the portable
Inkscape for Windows installer.
- Accept the defaults offered by the installer. Wait for it to finish.
- Navigate to your Downloads\InkscapePortable folder.
- Right click on InkscapePortable.exe and create a shortcut.
- Move the shortcut to your desktop.
- Double click on the shortcut to start Inkscape.
Last modified: Fri Apr 8 23:27:44 EDT 2016