- The final exam (8:30am on Friday, 12/12) will be held in four rooms.
Please go to the appropriate room, based on your last name (as known by
the CMU registrar):
- A - Le: Porter Hall 100
- Li - N: Porter Hall 125C
- O - T: Baker Hall A51
- U - Z: Baker Hall A53
- CMU has announced the final exam schedule. The 15-213 final exam has been assigned to the 8:30--11:30am slot on Friday, December 12.
- Prof. Randal E. Bryant,
Randy.Bryant@cs.cmu.edu, NSH 4305.
- Office hours: Fridays 3:30pm-4:30pm, NSH 4305
- Prof. Greg Ganger,
email@example.com, CIC 2208.
- Office hours: Thursdays 3:30pm-4:30pm, CIC 2208
- Taiyang Chen,
- Section E, Mondays 1:30pm-2:20pm, WeH 5310
- Office hours: Tuesdays 6:30pm-7:30pm, WeH Cluster
- Tessa Eng,
- Section D, Mondays 12:30pm-1:20pm, DH 1217
- Office hours: Thursdays 4:30pm-5:30pm, WeH Cluster
- Elie Krevat,
- Section G, Mondays 2:30pm-3:20pm, WeH 5310
- Office hours: Wednesdays 6:00pm-7:00pm, WeH 3108
- Bryant Lee,
- Section A, Mondays 10:30am-11:20am, SH 219
- Office hours: Mondays 3:30pm-4:20pm, WeH 3108
- Christopher Lu,
- Section H, Mondays 3:30pm-4:20pm, DH 1112
- Office hours: Sundays 3:30pm-4:30pm, WeH 5207
- Swapnil Patil,
- Section C, Mondays 11:30am-12:20pm, SH 214
- Office hours: Mondays 5:30pm-6:30pm, WeH 8203
- Vijay Prakash,
- Section B, Mondays 10:30am-11:20am, WeH 5312
- Office hours: Tuesdays 4:00pm-5:00pm, WeH Cluster
- Jiri Simsa,
- Section F, Mondays 1:30pm-2:20pm, WeH 5312
- Office hours: Wednesdays 3:30pm-4:30pm, WeH 7205
- Course assistants
- Cindy Chemsak, NSH 4303, x8-7884, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Randal E. Bryant and David R. O'Hallaron,
Computer Systems: A Programmer's
Perspective, Prentice Hall, 2003.
- Brian W. Kernighan and Dennis M. Ritchie,
The C Programming Language, Second Edition, Prentice Hall, 1988
- Class home page:
- Class message board:
Autolab message board
- This is the only message board your instructors will be monitoring.
We will not be using the Andrew or Blackboard message boards for this course.